Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Jessica is Here

My sweet hubby stopped by my office today and took me out for a quick lunch before my next appointment.  He also had good news!   As he was backing out the driveway to pick me up, a delivery truck blocked him in and he wasn't pleased.  It was just the delivery man bringing my Lilly Pulitzer dress I ordered this week. 


The Jessica Dress
Lunch and the dress was a great way to end my busy week.  I have a facial tomorrow morning which I want to skip.  I just want to sleep-in for a change.  Since my hubby is home in the morning, I would be able to do this, but not now since I have the facial in the morning.  I'm sure it will be a pleasant experince, so I'll stop the complaining.  I also want to try to get to the Y tomorrow with the fam too.

2 comments:

  1. Suuuuper cute dress! Giirrrrl go get that facial lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the facial! My face is like butta!

    ReplyDelete