Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 2012 To Do List (abbreviated)

Happy New Year!  We made it!

I have scoured the net looking for the best way to approach my goal of running a 5k marathon. There are a gazillion sites with tips. Some have a more aggressive training schedule than others. Hmmm. I just don't think I could run 1.5 miles on DAY TWO!!

I mos def need a program that will ease me onto the path towards my first race.  I can't figure out why I've devised this plan during the WINTER months.  I have a track that is pretty close to my home, but I don't know if I can train in snow.  I'm sure people train in the snow, but I've never seen them. 

2012 To Do List (abbreviated version):

1. Join the Y tomorrow. We are doing the family plan. I didn't know they had free childcare with the family plan. Score!

2. Select my first local race. Just in case I fall out during the race, maybe it shouldn't be a local race. Hmm. Regardless, I'm really excited about finding a race.

There are a few more things on my list that deal with finishing the basement (photo below), getting my teen organized, and my little one perfectly potty trained.

The begining stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment